The Stericycle Communication Solutions team behind InQuicker is comprised of passionate individuals committed to improving access to healthcare. Each person brings expertise, creativity, quirkiness and a “let’s do this” mentality to create the ultimate career experience.
Why People Love Working For Us
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health benefits, including dental and vision
- A flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K with match
- A generous PTO policy
Why people really, REALLY love working for us:
- Employee love. We are heavily invested in our employees’ professional development and happiness. Our people feel the love in a variety of ways each and every day.
- Autonomy. We hire the best and the brightest and then give them the room to do their thing. Our employees are encouraged to scratch their own itch and trust their gut.
- Work-life balance. We want our people to stay happy and healthy. This is why we allow employees set their own schedules and work remotely, as desired.
- Lunch is on us! For those of us in Nashville, every Monday, our refrigerator and pantry are stocked to make lunch hassle-free. Salad and sandwich fixings? Fresh fruit and veggies? Microwave meals? We’ve got our people covered. (And there’s free, premium coffee and snacks on every floor!)
- Can you hear me now? All employees have the option of being covered under the company’s mobile phone plan. Buh-bye cell phone bill!
- Stuffy cubicles. Not! Our open work spaces are designed to encourage collaboration and creativity. Don’t feel like sitting behind a desk? No problem. Just tuck away in one of our cozy seating areas.