InQuicker is key to our plans to provide coordinated care for all patient needs. It’s an elegant, simple system that is helping Dignity Health move into the future of healthcare.”
– Scott Carswell, SVP, Corporate Strategy and Integrated Delivery Network Development, Dignity Health
The InQuicker digital scheduling platform supports patient acquisition and retention enterprise wide –
- A cloud-based solution:
InQuicker is easy to implement and easy to use.
- Self-scheduling and discharge scheduling functionality:
InQuicker enables patients to self-schedule into your system via your website and search engines, or to schedule at discharge after visiting your facility.
- Support in managing patient flow and sentiment:
InQuicker scheduling solutions can integrate directly into your EHR or practice-management software, minimizing paper workarounds by clinical staff and providing 360-degree support.
- A search engine-optimized platform:
InQuicker landing pages are built for optimal search engine rankings.
- “Powered By” branding:
InQuicker’s white-label approach supports increased recognition for your brand.
- Turnkey marketing support:
Our marketing team has extensive experience in driving patient acquisition via paid search campaigns and traditional marketing tactics.
- Detailed reporting:
Our comprehensive reporting provides insights into patient volume, new patient mix, patient satisfaction and important demographic information.
More than 2/3 of patients who use InQuicker don’t have a primary care physician.
On average, 36% of patients who use InQuicker are new to a facility.
With InQuicker, your patients get:
- Online ED and urgent care check-in:
InQuicker’s self-scheduling solution enables those with non-life-threatening conditions to:
- Select estimated treatment times
- Check-in online, providing information on why they’re visiting to help ensure your staff is prepared for them
- Wait from home until their projected treatment time.
- Two-click scheduling for office visits and other service line locations:
InQuicker’s patient-centric, online self-scheduling solution supports satisfaction with:
- Convenience and control through 24/7 access to care: InQuicker increases the number of hours patients have to access to care from 40 to 168 hours per week.
- Satisfaction by minimizing wait times: Patients who use InQuicker average 90% patient satisfaction scores.